Created for Connection Two-Day Marriage Workshops
7 Conversations For A Lifetime Of Love
The Created For Connection workshop (February 26-27, 2022) is a weekend designed for couples to experience an incredible and new connection with each other and have conversations like never before.
Financial assistance is available for members of Fellowship Bible Church.
Healthy Relationships and Intimacy Group for Men
This ongoing group meets once a week.
Email Eric to register or for more information.
Journey To Freedom
Step Into Real Action
Journey to Freedom is an eight-week group, offering a safe and encouraging place for participants to step out of contemplating change and into real action.
Has this time left you with questions about the purpose and meaning of your life? Are you struggling in new and unexpected ways? Or have past struggles that you thought were over resurfaced? Do you want more clarity and hope for your future?
With honest dialogue directed towards laying a foundation for change, Journey to Freedom creates a common language so that all can share without fear of judgment. This foundational group is the heart of Restore Small Groups’ program.
What does Journey to Freedom address?
- Understanding the true nature of hope
- Recognizing and responding in a healthy way to your feelings
- Learning self-love and overcoming toxic shame
- Identifying healthy relationships
- Grieving unresolved and unspoken loss
- Healing the past and seeing new possibilities for the future
- Finding connection and universality in the human experience
- Creating a Plan of Change to help move forward to next steps
Journey to Freedom Co-ed: Wednesday September 8 – Oct 27th from 6pm-7:30pm or 6:30-8pm at the counseling center.
Journey to Freedom Co-ed: Friday September 10th – Oct 29th, 11:15am-12:30pm…we will do this one online.